发布于:2009.11.22 |
英语900句美音版文本及听力
听力地址:
此为目录
一、 Greetings 问候语
二、Expre ion In Cla 课堂用语
三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品
四、About Belongings 关于所有物
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
六、 About Introduction 关于介绍
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
十、About Dates 关于日期
一、About Visits 关于拜访
二、About Language 关于语言
三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动
四、 About Age 关于年龄
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去
九、 Asking About The Addre 询问地址
十、 Asking Questio 提问题 第三册
一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较
二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助
三、 Asking Directio 打听情况和问路
四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻
五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友
六、 Pla ing The Future 计划将来
七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气
八、 About Sickne 关于生病
九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯
十、 Asking For Other's Opinio 询问别人的意见。
一、Making Pla 订计划
二、 About Decisio 关于决定
三、 Traveling 旅游
四、 About Sho ing 关于购物
五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
七、 A ointments 约会
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
九、 Making A Phonecall 打***
十、 About Mail 关于邮政
一、 Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
二、 Looking For A House 寻找住房
三、 Talking About Dre ing 谈论衣着
四、 Expre ing Different Opinio 表达不同的观点
五、 About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
六、 Things That Might Have Ha ened 可能发生的事
七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinio 提出自己的想法。
九、 Asking For Help
十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
一、 Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍
二、 Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
三、 School And Education 学校和教育
四、 About Jo 关于工作
五、 Farms And Factories 农场和工厂
六、 About Ho ies 关于爱好
七、 Recreational Activities 文体活动
八、 About New apers And Magazines 关于报纸杂志
九、 Radio And TV 收音机和电视机
十、 About Music And Literature 关于音乐和文学
一、 Greetings 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your hu and? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
二、Expre ion In Cla 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It's time for cla . 上课时间到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。
21. I'll call the roll before cla . 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questio ? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it i 't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it i 't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
四、About Belongings 关于所有物
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my gla es? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my gla es? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she i 't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, i 't? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。
六、 About Introduction 关于介绍
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you ell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位***是谁?
84. Could you introduce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introduce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my cla mate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do during this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It ope at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doe 't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doe 't. 不,他没有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
十、About Dates 关于日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。 第二册
一、About Visits 关于拜访
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?
152. Do you have an a ointment? 你有预约吗?
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打***。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?
二、About Language 关于语言
166. Do you eak English? 你会说英语吗?
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?
169. He eaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。
171. You eak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。
172. Are you a native eaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。
174. He eaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expre ing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。
177. I'm always confused with and th. 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。
180. How can I improve my oken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?
三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?
185. Yes, I'm watching Cha el 5. 是的,我在看5频道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。
四、 About Age 关于年龄
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her hu and. 我姐比他丈夫大一
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。
206. Most of them are le than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。
207. I gue he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding a iversary.
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?
214. I have my lunch in a ack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?
220. I a wer telephones and do some typing. 我接***和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。
223. What do you do in your are time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。
六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?
227. At about seven. 七点左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到
九点才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?
242. Hi, A . Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。
250. That's all right. 没事儿。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。
八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很
长时间了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,
火车已经开了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had me ed up all our pla .
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观
那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把
它放在抽屉了。
九、 Asking About The Addre 询问地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。
273. Curzon Street? I 't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?
274. Yes, she lives just acro the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。
十、 Asking Questio 提问题
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
287. Where did you go for di er yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?
294. How did you doing end your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打***给你时你在干吗?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。
300. Can you gue what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗? 第三册
一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较
301. What's the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?
302. How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?
303. What's the color of your new dre ? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
304. What's the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
305. My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
306. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。
307. This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之
308. What's the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?
309. How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?
310. How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?
311. This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。
312. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。
313. Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。
314. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?
315. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?
二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助
316. Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
317. May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?
318. Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。
319. Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?
320. Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
321. Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。
322. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
323. Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个***。
324. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到
这些书吗?
325. Certainly. 当然了。
326. Witch pleasure. 很高兴。
327. I'm sorry. I'm engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。
328. I'm glad to, but I'm afraid I don't have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没
329. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意
关下窗户吗?)
330. Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)
三、 Asking Directio 打听情况和问路
331. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is?
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
332. It's just around the corner. 转弯就是。
333. Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
334. You can take the bus and get off at the second stop.
你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
335. Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
336. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second cro ing.
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
337. Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu's restaurant?
对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
338. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. You can't mi it.
往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
339. Which one is Mr. Jame's office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
340. It's Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
341. Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
342. Sorry, it's broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能
走楼梯了。
343. Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
344. Go along the corridor and it's on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手
345. Thank you for directio . 感谢你为我指路。
四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻
346. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
347. I'm single. 我现在单身。
348. You have a younger brother, don't you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?
349. How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?
350. She's engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。
351. How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?
352. We've been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。
353. My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。
354. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。
355. They've been divorced. 他们已离婚了。
356. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他
一个人住。
357. My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日
358. John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。
359. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?
360. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。
五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友
361. Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?
362. Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。
363. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介
绍给她。
364. What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?
365. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。
366. Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar.
开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
367. People are always changing, aren't they? 人总是在变,不是吗?
368. Yes, you're right. After all, she is smart enough to go into busine .
是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。
369. But she doe 't have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。
370. You two don't have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?
371. No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封
372. And she? 她呢?
373. She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。
374. Oh, that's not good. 哦,那可不好。
375. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。
六、 Pla ing The Future 计划将来
376. What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow?
你明天打算什么时候去机场?
377. Is he coming to di er? 他回来吃饭吗?
378. I'm going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗
379. They're going to discu it at the meeting next Friday.
他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。
380. I'll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow.
我明天这时候在餐馆等你。
381. After I get home, I'll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打***。
382. How will you end the evening? 你晚上干什么?
383. I'll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。
384. What's your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
385. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
386. There's going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.
艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。
387. You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren't you?
你还是想学成博士,是吗?
388. What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?
389. What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?
390. I'll further my study. 我想继续深造。
七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气
391. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?
392. No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?
393. We'll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。
394. But it's still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。
395. It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。
396. What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?
397. It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。
398. And it may get colder, it's already November. 并且天气会更冷。
399. Yes, and I hope we can have some ow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天
会下雪。
400. I'm afraid it won't be cold enough for a owfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下
401. But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
402. Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature.
是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。
403. You are probably right. 你也许是对的。
404. I'm going skating in the Al next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。
405. I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。
八、 About Sickne 关于生病
406. How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
407. I don't feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。
408. Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?
409. Much better. 好多了。
410. I'm sick. 我病了。
411. He's got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。
412. My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。
413. What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
415. It really hurts. 可真疼。
416. It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。
417. It's bleeding. You'd better see a doctor about that cut.
在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
418. Call the doctor! 快打***叫医生!
419. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。
420. I hope you'll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。
九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯
421. I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。
422. I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去洗澡间洗个澡。
423. I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。
424. I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。
425. I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。
426. I go dow tairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。
427. I read the new aper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。
428. I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
429. I dre my sister and wash her hands and face.
我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。
430. I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。
431. I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。
433. I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上买些吃的。
434. I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。
435. We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。
十、 Asking For Other's Opinio 询问别人的意见。
436. What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?
437. Is that right? 那样对吗?
438. A olutely right. 绝对正确。
439. I think you're mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。
440. Is that ok? 这样行吗?
441. That's ok/fine. 挺好的。
442. That's excellent. 那太棒了。
443. He was a ent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?
444. Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?
445. I su ose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
446. Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?
447. No, I don't think so. 不,我想不会。
448. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?
449. Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。
450. I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们想法。 第四册
一、Making Pla 订计划
451. What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
452. What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
453. I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
454. I'm thinking of going to my grandma's. 我想去外婆家。
455. I'll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
456. I su ose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
457. I have no idea. 我不知道。
458. It's up to you. 由你决定。
459. I'm co idering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
460. Hi, Jack, what le o will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期
你选什么课?
461. Hi, Lucy. I'll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经
462. I'm taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
463. Do you plan to do some odd jo ? 你打算打工吗?
464. Yes, I'm a lying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的
465. Good luck! 祝你好运。
二、 About Decisio 关于决定
466. It's up to you. 由你决定。
467. You have the final say. 你说了算。
468. She i ists that it doe 't matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
469. He's made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
470. I've decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
471. I'm determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
472. Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
473. No, I haven't decided yet. 不,还没有。
474. I've changed my mind. 我改注意了。
475. It's still undecided. 还没决定。
476. Don't hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
477. Give me a definite a wer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
478. It's really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
479. I'm always making resolutio , like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,
比如戒烟。
450. Don't shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。
三、 Traveling 旅游
481. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
482. Yes, I've just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
483. How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
484. I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
485. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
486. I only had time to visit Edi urgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
487. How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
488. It's fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
489. Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
490. I went there on busine . 我出差到那儿。
491. And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
492. Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
493. You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
494. Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
495. Please let me see them. 让我看看。
四、 About Sho ing 关于购物
496. Will you go sho ing with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
497. Here's your change. 这是找你的钱。
498. I'll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎
的东西。
499. Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter?
打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
500. May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
501. May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
502. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点
503. Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
504. What's your size? 你穿多大号?
505. It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
506. It's too expe ive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
507. Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
508. I'll take it. 我买了。
509. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
510. How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?
五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐
511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
512. Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
513. I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
514. What would you like for de ert? 你要什么甜点?
515. I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
516. Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
517. Yes, please. I want an a le. 是的,我要一个苹果。
518. Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
519. A small gla of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
520. Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
521. Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
522. Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
523. Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
524. Here you are. 给。
525. Here is your change. 找您的钱。
六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
530. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Cha el 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
537. Did you see the ecial last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目
539. Can we change the cha el? 能换个频道吗?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。
七、 A ointments 约会
541. I'd like to make an a ointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午
有30分钟。
545. At what time? 什么时间?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打***给我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打***6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打***来取消会议。
553. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打***。
554. Please make an a ointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
555. I have to change my a ointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
560. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
561. Do I need to be ho italized? 我需要住院吗?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
563. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻
的东西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pre ure.
他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打***
571. Hello. May I eak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
573. Hold on. 等一会儿。
574. He's not in. May I take a me age for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
576. Would you a wer the phone please? 你能接下***吗?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途***。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得挂***了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个***吗?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. ***出了点儿毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打***,但老占
十、 About Mail 关于邮政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张
明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
590. He ha 't a wered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
593. Don't forget to put stam on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
595. You've got an expre mail. 你有特快专递。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I gue she has something
important to tell me.
我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。 第五册
一、 Talking About Feelings 叙述感受
601. You look radiant tonight. 你今晚真是光彩照人。
602. It was a terrible experience. 那是一次可怕的经历。
603. I am on top of the world. 我高兴到了极点。
604. The di er was wonderful. 晚餐棒极了。
605. The Christmas tree is gorgeous. 圣诞树真华美。
606. What a boring movie it is! 多么无聊的一场电影啊。
607. How can he give us such a tedious lecture! 他怎么能做这么沉闷乏味的演
608. How fragrant the flowers are! 这些花真香!
609. The party is making too much noise. 这次聚会太吵了。
610. You look elegant in that dre . 你穿这条裙子显的很漂亮。
611. The coat doe 't suit you. 这件外衣不太适合你。
612. His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭维让我恶心。
613. We had a good time. 我们玩的很开心。
614. We enjoyed ourselves very much. 我们玩的很开心。
615. I am bored to death. 我无聊死了。
二、 Looking For A House 寻找住房
616. This house is for rent. 此房出租。
617. It's really a bargain. 租金很便宜。
618. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有家具的房子。
619. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子里有供暖
620. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜欢什么样的家具?
621. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 这房子挺旧的,得刷一下才
622. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen.
我想要一套有两间卧室和一个厨房的公寓。
623. The houses downtown are very expe ive. 市区的房子很贵。
624. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?
625. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me.
我觉得住在这里象在家里一样。房东太太对我很好。
626. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set.
我们有一些厨房用具和一套餐厅设备。
627. There's no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric
厨房里没有煤气灶,但你可以用电炉。
628. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室里有淋浴器。
629. I have a dog, but it's very quiet. 我有一只狗,不过它很安静。
630. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it.
房间里有一个很大的壁橱,你可以把你的行李放进去。
三、 Talking About Dre ing 谈论衣着
631. What will you wear for the party? 晚会上你穿什么?
632. I'll wear my blue dre . 我会穿我的兰色裙子。
633. Don't you think it's too formal? 你不觉得太正式了吗?
634. Why? What will you wear? 为什么?你会穿什么?
635. Just my shirt and jea . 我就穿衬衣和牛仔裤。
636. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你应该把你的套装拿去洗烫
637. You'd better put on your jacket. It's cold outside. 你最好穿上夹克,外
638. The blouse no longer fits me. 这件衬衣不再合我身了。
639. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我儿子已经长的穿不了这条裤子了。
640. The shoes are worn-out. 这鞋已经不能穿了。
641. I don't like wearing the uniform. 我不喜欢穿制服。
642. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴会前你想换衣服吗?
643. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋带松了。
644. You forgot to fasten the collar butto . 你忘了系鞋带。
645. Take off your hat. It doe 't fit. 取下你的帽子,它不适合你。
四、 Expre ing Different Opinio 表达不同的观点
646. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创造力的学生。
647. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
648. I ca ot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上,我不能同意你的意见。
649. You've got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
650. That's the point. 这正是问题的关键。
651. The whole cla is in a heated discu ion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论。
652. Let's just run through the arguments for and agai t.
我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。
653. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
654. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点,谁还有什么别的要说
655. Does anybody share David's opinion? 有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
656. Is there any evidence to su ort what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持
你的说法吗?
657. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
658. I don't think it's nece ary for us to discu this question any
further.
我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
659. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
660. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致。
五、 About Things In The future 考虑将来可能从事的活动
661. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 毕业后我想当记者。
662. If it doe 't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我们
就去野餐。
663. As soon as he comes, we'll let him know. 他一来,我们就告诉他。
664. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按时交房租,你
就能住这儿。
665. When she leaves, he'll cry for a day. 她走时,他会哭一天。
666. She will go into busine when she likes to. 她想经商时就会去经商。
667. I'll leave for London if I finish my work today. 如果我今天完成工作,我
就会去伦敦。
668. I'll work for 5 years and then go back to school. 我会工作五年,然后会
669. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
如果他仍写的这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。
670. I hope he will meet me at the airport. 我希望他能到机场接我。
671. I'm thinking of quitting the job. 我在考虑辞职。
672. I plan to learn photography. 我打算学摄影。
673. What do you say we have a party this weekend? 我们周末开个派对,你觉得
怎么样?
674. She will certainly remain single. 她肯定会保持独身。
675. He will probably follow in his father's footste . 他可能会继承父业。
六、 Things That Might Have Ha ened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so
easily.
回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pa it.
就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off
the debt.
就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't
have enough courage.
我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went
abroad last year.
当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。
七、 Talking About Likes And Dislikes 询问喜欢和不喜欢的事
691. What's your favorite ort? 你最喜欢什么运动?
692. I like football best. 我最喜欢足球。
693. Football is my favorite. 足球是我最喜欢的。
694. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? 钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢
哪一个?
695. Neither. 一个都不喜欢。
696. What do you like best, a les, pears, or bananas? 苹果,梨,香蕉,你最
喜欢哪个?
697. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. 他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。
698. She hates boxing. 她讨厌拳击。
699. She is sick of watching boxing. 她厌恶观看拳击。
700. She has good taste in clothes. 她对服装很有鉴赏力。
701. What do you like to do in your are time? 空闲时你喜欢干什么?
702. I like collecting stam . 我喜欢收集邮票。
703. I prefer tea to coffee. 和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。
704. What do you dislike most about this movie? 这部电影你最不喜欢什么?
705. I would rather sleep than watch this movie. 我情愿睡觉也不看这部电影。
八、 Putting Forward Your Own Opinio 提出自己的想法。
706. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?
707. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
708. It might be, I su ose. 我想可能是这样。
709. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试,但并不完全正确。
710. That's rather disa ointing. 真是让人失望。
711. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.
我认为你的外套不值得这么多钱。
712. Would you mind not itting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
713. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.
这只是一个建议,你可以不听。
714. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.
如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。
715. Thanks for your advice but I have to co ider it myself.
谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。
716. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in
persuading him.
他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。
717. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了,可以自己拿主意
718. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。
719. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?
720. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。
九、 Asking For Help
请别人帮忙
721. Would you open the door for me, please? 你能替我开门吗?
722. With pleasure. 乐意帮忙。
723. Would you mind opening the window? 你介意开窗吗?
724. Not at all. 一点儿也不。
725. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? 我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔
726. Sure. 当然。
727. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? 你能借我一点儿钱吗?
728. No problem. How much? 没问题,你要多少?
729. I hope I'm not bothering you. 我希望我没有打扰你。
730. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. 我希望那不会给你添太多
731. I really a reciate your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。
732. I don't want to put you to any trouble. 我不想麻烦你。
733. Excuse me, would you give me a hand? 对不起,你能帮我个忙吗?
734. I'd be glad to help. 我乐意帮忙。
735. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你能替我寄这封信吗?
十、 Getting Ready For A Journey 准备旅行
736. I have so many things to do before I leave. 我走之前还有很多事情要做。
737. I have to drop by the bank to get some money. 我得到银行去取一下钱。
738. Traveler's check's are very convenient for long-distance travel.
旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。
739. Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么东西要向海关申报的吗?
740. You have to a ly for a pa ort in advance. 你必须提前申请护照。
741. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. 个人物品不需要关
742. Make it an hour and a half. We have to get more food.
等一个半小时吧,我们还得多准备些事物。
743. Shall we ask Betty to join us? 我们应该叫贝蒂一起去吗?
744. I put myself entirely in your hands. 我按你说的办。
745. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office?
您能告诉我问讯处的***号码吗?
746. Do you like to take a local train or an expre ? 你想坐普通车还是特快?
747. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. 我买了张卧铺票。
748. Have you reserved your ticket? 你订票了吗?
749. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it.
如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到。
750. I will see you off at the railway station. 我会去机场送你。 -
一、 Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍
751. Where are you from? 你来自哪儿?
752. What's your nationality? 你是什么国籍?
753. What's your motherland? 你祖国是哪儿?
754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土长的中国人吗?
755. What's the population of China? 中国有多少人口?
756. How many provinces do you have? 你们有多少个区?
757. What's the capital of your country? 贵国首都是哪儿?
758. I come from Japan. 我来自日本。
759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中国,在美国长
760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我国面积五十万平
761. The capital of my country id Beijing. 我国首都是北京。
762. We have 50 provinces. 我们有50个省。
763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我国自然资源丰富。
764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那个国家以旅游业闻名。
765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我国最大的节
日是春节。
二、 Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemi here.
从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球。
767. In this country, the weather is usually very awful. 在这个国家,天气通
常十分恶劣。
768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountai . 这是一个多山的美丽
769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 这个国家以其美丽的湖泊
而闻名于世。
770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 这片土地十分干燥。
771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.
沿该大陆的北海岸线上有许多峭壁。
772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.
在巴西,古老的森林保存十分完好。
773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.
在一些不发达的国家,伐木业十分重要。
774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific
太平洋上一些小岛的景色十分优美。
775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 这个国家的气候如何?
776. In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep canyo .
在美国西部有许多高峰和深谷。
777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中国哪条河流最长?
778. Do you get much rain in summer? 这里夏天雨水多吗?
779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗
780. It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾。
三、 School And Education 学校和教育
781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.
每人必须接受九年的义务教育。
782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子们7岁进小学。
783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 一些学生因贫困而辍学。
784. There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination. 高考竞
争激烈。
785. He majored in Computers. 他主修计算机。
786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
她正在修英语和经济双学位。
787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前,我从耶鲁大学毕
788. It is desirable to a ly to good schools. 申请好学校是令人向往的。
789. Mary is in her freshman year. 玛丽大学一年级。
790. Lily is a Sophomore now. 莉莉现在大学二年级。
791. Mike is already a junior. 迈克已经大学三年级了。
792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 作为大学四年级学生,彼得正在
写毕业论文。
793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大学教员。
794. In Britain, there are open universities. 在英国,有***大学。
795. There are many training cla ed and night cla es. 有许多培训班与夜校。
四、 About Jo 关于工作
796. What does your father do? 你父亲做什么工作?
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是个医生,他自己开业。
798. Do you have any plan for your career? 你对未来有什么计划吗?
799. I want to be a pilot of po ible. 如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.
我希望有一份既体面,收入又高的工作。
801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要参加考试。
802. Tom has opened his own busine while his cla mates are still slogging
away at school.
当汤姆的同学还在学校苦读时,他已经开始了自己的事业。
803. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career. 我喜欢协作但不愿以
此为职业。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我在那家商行实
805. He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.
他是个很有能力的人,但是有点骄傲。
806. He made a succe ful career in busine . 他的商务生涯十分成功。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄刚被提升为
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的经理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休时是纽约
市市长。
810. He was a ointed president of the committee recently.
他最近被任命为那个革命会的总裁。
五、 Farms And Factories 农场和工厂
811. This area is noted for its rich soil. 这个地区以土壤肥沃著称。
812. The place is too stony for farming. 这地方太多石块,不适合耕种。
813. In the flat country, people grow wheat and raise cattle.
在这平坦的乡间,人们种指小麦,饲养牲畜。
814. He has bought 10 tractors for the village. 他为村里买了10台拖拉机。
815. What's the typical farm product in this region? 这个地区典型的农产品是
816. At this time of the year farmers begin to plow their fields.
每年这个时候,农民们开始犁地。
817. Have you milked the cows? 你已经挤过奶了吗?
818. Pile the hay in the corner. 把干草堆到边上。
819. What's the average yearly output of cars in your factory?
你们厂平均年产汽车多少台?
820. The meat packing industry is developing fast. 肉类加工业发展迅速。
821. Car manufacturers are having a bad time. 汽车制造商的日子不好过。
822. State-owned enterprises are getting out of difficulty. 国有企业开始走上
823. How many worksho are there in your factory? 你们厂有多少车间?
824. The computer industry is booming. 计算机业繁荣起来。
825. The information industry hel boost the global economy.
信息业推进全球经济发展。
六、 About Ho ies 关于爱好
826. Do you have any ho ies? 你有什么爱好吗?
827. What are you interested in? 你对什么比较感兴趣?
828. What are your interests? 你的爱好是什么?
829. What do you do in your are time? 空闲时间你干什么?
830. How do you end your evenings? 夜生活你都是怎么过的?
831. Lots of people like stamp collecting. 许多人喜欢集邮。
832. I am a Michael Jordan fan. 我是迈克尔·乔丹迷。
833. Does his film a eal to you? 你喜欢他的电影吗?
834. Do you go on picnics? 你常去郊游吗?
835. I particularly like English literature. 我对英国文学情有独钟。
836. What's so interesting about football? We girls don't like it.
足球有什么意思?我们女生不喜欢它。
837. She has a particular interest in painting. 她特别爱好绘画。
838. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.
通常我通过阅读小说使我的注意力从工作上转移过来。
839. He plays violin just for enjoyment. 他拉小提琴只是为了自娱自乐。
840. Photography is an expe ive ho y. 摄影是门花费很多的爱好。
七、 Recreational Activities 文体活动
841. What's your favorite ort? 你最喜欢什么活动?
842. I like football. 我最喜欢足球。
843. What position do you play? 你踢什么位置?
844. I'm a catcher. 我是个接球员(垒球运动中)。
845. Our team beat their team yesterday. 昨天,我们队打败了他们队。
846. We are sure to defeat them. 我们一定会打败他们。
847. How many years have you been playing pingpong? 你打乒乓球多少年了?
848. My favorite winter ort is skiing. 我最喜欢的动机运动是滑雪。
849. The basketball champio hip is exciting. 那次篮球冠军赛真激动人心。
850. I was on the track team 10 years ago. 十年前,我在田径队。
851. I prefer fishing to swimming. 比起游泳,我更喜欢钓鱼。
852. She is a member of the ski club. 她是滑雪俱乐部的成员。
853. The hardest thing to learn is to be a good loser. 最难学的一点是做一个
输的起的人。
854. My cla went camping last summer. 去年夏天我们班去露营了。
855. He's good at lifting weights. 他善于举重。
八、 About New apers And Magazines 关于报纸杂志
856. I su cribed to a lot of periodicals last year. 去年我订了许多期刊。
857. Tom reads new apers in the afternoon. 汤姆下午读报。
858. What kind of new apers do you read? 你读什么样的报纸?
859. New apers and periodicals keep me updated on current affairs.
报纸和期刊让我了解时事。
860. What column do you like best? 你最喜欢哪个栏目?
861. Which do you like better, the news or the editorial? 新闻和评论你最喜欢
看哪个?
862. Do you read advertisements too? 你也看广告吗?
863. I recommend to you Time and Newsweek. They are excellent.
我向你推荐《时代》和《新闻周刊》,它们很棒。
864. Fashion is a very popular magazine in America. 《时尚》是美国很流行的杂
865. What's the circulation of this magazine? 这杂志发行量怎么样?
866. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car?
为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?
867. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾干过送晚报
的兼职。
868. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage?
你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?
869. There was much news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨报上有许多新
870. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友汤姆是《纽约
时报》的记者。
九、 Radio And TV 收音机和电视机
871. What cha el are you watching now? 现在你在看哪个新闻?
872. There's TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有个NBA联赛的电视报道。
873. Do you have a TV guide? 你有电视节目吗?
874. You'll be on air in two minutes. 两分钟以后你会上电视。
875. Cha el 5 is off the air now. 五频道已经停止播放。
876. Turn up your radio please. 请你把收音机开响一点儿。
877. We can't get good pictures on our TV set. 我们的电视机图象有问题。
878. Can this radio receive short-wave? 这个收音机能收短波吗?
879. If you i tall an outside ante a, you will have better reception.
如果你***了室外天线,你的电视接受效果会好点。
880. Turn down the radio please. 请放低音量。
881. We'll have a soap opera series on TV this week.
这周末我们会在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧。
882. Please tune in next time. 请下次收听。
883. We're broadcasting from London. 我们从伦敦播放。
884. You can receive our program at short wave 37.5 MH.
你可在短波37.5赫兹上收到我们的节目。
885. There's too much static. 干扰太大。
十、 About Music And Literature 关于音乐和文学
886. What's your favorite music? 你最喜欢什么音乐?
887. Do you often go to a concert? 你经常去听音乐会吗?
888. I hate Jazz. It's too noisy. 我讨厌爵士,太吵了。
889. Do you like pop music? 你喜欢流行音乐吗?
890. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我从没听过这首曲子,
谁写的?
891. What do you think of their skill? 你觉得他们演奏技术如何?
892. I find cla ical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts.
我觉得古典音乐会比摇滚音乐会更合我胃口。
893. I've never read a more stirring story. 我从来没读过比这更令人激动的故
894. He has a pa ion for literature. 他很热衷于文学。
895. I am most attracted by Dicke . 狄更斯的作品更吸引我。
896. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday.
我每天看小说,但从没厌烦过。
897. On Sundays I often end some time reading in the library.
星期天我经常在图书馆里看些书。
898. What do think about this poem? 你觉得这首诗怎么样?
899. I like Shake eare better than Milton. 与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜欢莎士比
900. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot?
乔治·艾略特的作品你知道多少? 分类
我的土豆
Copyright 2005-2011 土豆网
沪ICP证:
网络视听许可证:0908301
广播电视节目制作许可证:沪字第318号
药品服务许可证:(沪)-非经营性-2008-0051
网络文化经营许可证:文网文[2008]153号
互联网医疗卫生许可证:沪卫办审字(2008)第020号( Sun, 30 May 2010 04:05:03 +0800 )
Description: 本博客搬迁至
请多多光临!
( Sun, 16 May 2010 12:57:23 +0800 )
Description:
来源:
中国二十
一、《苹果》
年代:2007年
导演:李玉
演员:范冰冰佟大为
原因:违规制作***内容的片段(未经审查通过),并擅自将未经审查通过的含有***内容的影片在互联网上传播及制作音像制品,违反了《条例》第二十五条的规定。将未经审查通过的电影版本,送第57届柏林电影节(柏林电影节吧)参赛,违反了《条例》第二十四、三十五条的规定。在影片发行放映中进行不健康、不正当的广告宣传,违反了《条例》第三条和《广告法》的相关规定。因含***内容被广电总局禁止公映。 二、《十七岁的单车》
年代:2000年
导演:王小帅
演员:周迅李宾高媛媛
原因:《十七岁的单车》是第六代导演的代表人物王小帅的最新作品。按照制片方协议规定,该片如果参加国际电影节,须经过电影局审查批准方可。但王小帅显然对使电影局满意信心不足,在没有拿到审片结论之前便携片参加了柏林国际电影节,并赢得了一尊银熊奖。这使得《十七岁的单车》成为又一部被禁止在国内公映的电影作品。
三、《鬼子来了》
年代:1999年
导演:姜文
演员:姜文姜鸿波
原因:《鬼子来了》是姜文在成功执导《阳光灿烂的日子》之后第二部电影作品,影片在题材的深刻性与影像的丰富性上都达到了姜文电影创作的又一个高峰。但他却在未经电影局同意的情况下私自将该片送往戛纳电影节参展,并获得了评委会大奖。但如此崇高的荣誉仍然不足以打动电影局领导的心,迄今为止,《鬼子来了》还只是一声“狼来了”,始终不见放映的踪影。 四、《赵先生》
年代:1998年
导演:吕乐
演员表:蒋雯丽张芝华陈怡楠
原因:第五代最杰出的摄影师之一吕乐试图通过拍摄处女作《赵先生》,像他的同门师兄张艺谋一样成功转型成电影导演。但这一努力却并未取得太大的成效,虽然本片在瑞士洛加诺电影节获得金奖,不过依然未能摆脱在国内禁映的下场。他执导的第二部电影《小说》据说因为情节晦涩,也处在封存状态中。
五、《小武》
年代:1997年
导演:贾樟柯
主演:王宏伟、左百韬
原因:这部影片的悄然问世及它此后对中国青年影人所产生的影响都是标志性的。导演贾樟柯凭借《小武》在国际影坛一举成名,成为中国青年导演中后来居上的代表人物。他的拍片方式与其他独立制片人并无二致,走国际融资与发行的道路,基本与本土电影市场不发生任何关系。在国内,《小武》及其他类似的电影作品都是通过录像带或盗版VCD的形式与观众见面的。对崇拜他的人而言,贾樟柯似乎代表着“业余电影时代”的到来。
六、《爸爸》
年代:1996年
导演:王朔
主演:冯小刚胡晓培徐帆
原因:《爸爸》是中国著名“痞子文学”作家王朔的电影处女作,也是他迄今为止唯一的一部电影作品。这部影片据说对当代中国的社会关系进行了一些隐晦的讥讽,因此从来就没有在国内公映。富有戏剧性的是2000年的瑞士洛加诺电影节将本片评选为当年的最佳影片,票友导演王朔也许并不因此有太多的兴奋感:本片的公映为此又遥遥无期了。
七、《邮差》
年代:1995年
导演:何建军
演员:冯远征梁丹妮濮存昕
原因:这部电影是导演何建军得到鹿特丹电影节的一个基金的资助拍摄,并在欧洲完成后期制作的。这就决定了本片不可能在国内获得放映的机会。从国外电影节或电影基金获取资金支持是不少青年电影导演的基本运作方式,也是他们完成的电影无法得以审查通过并与观众见面的根本原因。
八、《活着》
年代:1994年
导演:张艺谋
演员:葛优巩俐
原因:本片以贴近生活的小人物通俗剧风格,反映数十年来中国老百姓" 好死不如赖活" 的生活观,对大陆的政治运动荒谬性作出嬉笑怒骂的批判,是罕见的黑色喜剧佳作,但在大陆遭禁映。因投资者为香港年代公司,故在海外均有公映。
九、《霸王别姬》
年代:1993年
导演:陈凯歌
演员:张国荣巩俐张丰毅
原因:《霸王别姬》是陈凯歌电影创作中的一个转折点。这部影片为他赢得了戛纳大奖,但也宣告了第五代文化反思时代的最后终结,第五代全面转型基本告一段落。本片之所以在大陆未能公映,与其所展现的京剧名角在文革期间惨烈的屈辱史不无关系。这也是九十年代“反思电影”所遭逢的共同障碍,而影片流露出的几分同性恋气息也使其在当时受到排斥。 十、《蓝风筝》
年代:1992 年
导演:田壮壮
演员:吕丽萍李雪健濮存昕
原因:蓝风筝是第五代导演执导的电影当中最直面政治历史的一部作品,但由于影片有香港及日本资金,故得以日本影片名义参加国际电影节。曾获日本第6届东京国际电影节最佳影片奖、最佳女演员奖。但由于中国电影代表团为此愤而退出东京电影节,因此该片与导演所受到的处罚最为严厉。57个城市放映的机会,这并非因为它通过了审查,而是被当作大毒草,供全国人民批判之用。 十一、《站台》
年代:2003年
导演:贾樟柯
70年代末期,山西汾阳的一个“文化剧团”因为文化政策的改革浪潮而不得不面临解散的命运,年轻人之间的感情又遇上困难。很快,他们开始高歌着离开故乡,流浪的艺人,不定的生活,不凡的经历,十载风雨雨,为了自由的季节…… 十二、《盲井》
影片内容简介: 影片根據劉慶邦的小說《神木》改編,該小說曾榮獲2002年老舍文學獎。影片講述了一個發生在礦區的故事。兩個生活在礦區的閒人靠害人賺錢,他們先是將打工者誘騙到礦區,然後將打工者害死在礦井下,並製造事故假像,再作為死者家屬向礦主索要賠償,他們一次次得手,金錢似乎已經讓兩人喪盡了天良…… 十三、《苏州河》
演员:周迅 ; 贾宏声; 华仲凯
影片介绍:
2000年上海的苏州河上,纯真少女牡丹爱上摩托车速递员马达。马达却串通朋友绑架自己,勒索父亲的钱。牡丹伤心欲绝,跳进苏州河里,临跳前说:「我会变成美人鱼回来找你。」五年后马达出狱,到处寻找牡丹,后来在一家小酒吧遇见戴假发扮美人鱼的美美,认定她就是牡丹,对她锲而不舍。后来美美也失踪了,究竟这是流传的故事还是一个现代神话? 十四、《蓝宇》
【出品年代】2001
【国 家】中国
【类 别】剧情
【导 演】关锦鹏
【主 演】胡军 刘烨 苏瑾 李华彤 卢芳 张永宁 李爽 赵敏芬 潘小丽
【对白语言】普通话
【内容简介】
陈捍东是北京的一位高干子弟,后来成为一位腰缠万贯的商人。他的身边一直美女成群,但同时他也对男人感兴趣。蓝宇是一个东北男孩儿,家境贫寒,正在北京求学。为了赚钱,蓝宇成为捍东的男朋友,一场***交易就这样开始了。捍东是情场老手, 无论是对男人还是对女人。从一开始,他就告诉蓝宇:“我们都不要认真,日后才能好聚好散。”但是最后他们发现,他们已经不能分离。不过迫于社会和亲人的压力,捍东最后娶了一位叫静平的女子为妻,蓝宇则默默地离开了他。 后来捍东做生意失败,因为经济问题被有关部门审查,这个时候,蓝宇卖了捍东给他买的房子,又拿出了自己积攒的钱,终于使捍乐重获自由。当捍东想排除万难,好好地爱蓝宇的时候,蓝宇却在一场车祸中死去了…… 十五、《日日夜夜》
导 演:王超
编 剧:王超
奖 项:最佳影片金热气球奖 最佳电影导演奖
青年评委最佳影片奖
领衔主演:刘磊饰广生 王澜饰师娘 王铮饰红梅
主要演员:肖明 孙桂林
【内容简介】
1997年,山西汾阳。小武是个扒手,自称是干手艺活的。他戴着粗黑框眼镜,寡言,不怎么笑,头时刻歪斜着,舌头总是顶着腮帮。他常常抚摸着石头墙壁,在澡堂里练习卡拉OK,陪歌女枯燥地压马路,与从前的“同事现在的大款说几句闲言淡语,他穿着大两号的西装,在大兴土木的小镇上晃来晃去。 十六、《东宫西宫》
导 演:张元
编 剧:王晓波 张元
主 演:胡军/司汗/赵薇
类 型: 故事片/**
首 映:1997年07月18日(瑞士上映)
片 长:90分钟
国 家:中国
级 别:瑞典:15 新加坡:R(A) 剧情介绍: 北京,某公园(可能是“东宫”或者“西宫”),夜。这个公园是同性恋幽会的场所。公园派出所的***小史在值夜班无聊寂寞时,就要到公园里抓一个同性恋来审一审,让他们交待自己的“活动”,以此消闲解闷。那个晚上他似乎是有意地逮住了阿兰,而阿兰也似乎期待着被捕。事情过去很久后,阿兰寄给小史一本书,扉页上印着:“献给我的爱人”…… 十八、《芙蓉镇》
出品年代:1986年
编剧:阿城、谢晋
导演:谢晋
演员:刘晓庆 姜文 郑在石 徐松子
剧情梗概
胡玉音和丈夫黎桂桂在芙蓉镇以卖米豆腐为生,有“豆腐西施”的美誉。“四清”运动中,以李国香为首的工作组把胡玉音打成新富农,黎桂桂被逼自杀。二流子王秋赦在“文革”中也当上镇党支书,芙蓉镇笼罩在恐怖中。胡玉音与右派分子秦书田逐渐相爱,但秦书田又因为“反革命”被判刑十年。十年动乱结束了。秦书田平反回到镇上。这时王秋赫已变成疯子,他敲着破锣,嘶哑地叫嚷着 “运动了,运动了……” 十九、《早春二月》
导演:谢铁骊
演员:孙道临 谢芳 上官云珠
剧情:
对革命感到失望的知识青年萧涧秋应好友陶慕侃之邀来芙蓉镇教书。他的老同学李志豪在前线阵亡,留下穷困的文嫂和孩子。萧涧秋同情文嫂,并帮助她的女儿上了学。陶慕侃的妹妹陶岚和萧涧秋之间慢慢产生了爱意,引起富家子弟钱正兴的嫉妒。不久,关于萧涧秋和文嫂之间关系暧昧的消息在小镇上传开。萧涧秋决定牺牲自己与陶岚的爱情,娶文嫂为妻。北伐开始了,文嫂却因屈