京 东 价:
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
查找同类商品
  20年知己 20天恋人 两心相约
延续一见钟情  《一天》是安妮?海瑟薇主演电影One Day原著  英国年度小说榜Top 1  英国畅销逾110万册  31国译本掀起浪漫风潮  继《岛》之后又一本席卷欧洲的英国小说  雄踞《纽约时报》排行榜  英国《卫报》“年度图书”  《ELLE》杂志“夏季好书”  “理查与茱蒂”俱乐部选书  “世界读书夜”选书  《泰晤士报》《镜报》《卫报》《独立报》等媒体强力推荐  台湾诚品、博客来、金石堂书店畅销佳作
'I can imagine you at forty,' she said, a hint of malice in her voice. 'I can picture it right now.'He smiled without opening his eyes. 'Go on then.'15th July 1988. Emma and Dexter meet for the first time on the night of their graduation. Tomorrow they must go their separate ways.So where will they be on this one day next year?And the year after that? And every year that follows?Twenty years, two people, ONE DAY. From the author of the massive bestseller STARTER FOR TEN.  聪慧狡黠、出身平凡的爱玛与俊美自恋的花花公子德克斯特原本像两道平行线,不会有任何交集。  大学毕业前夕的一天,两人短暂邂逅,称不上甜蜜,却深深印入彼此心中最柔软的部分。  此后每年同一天,伦敦、罗马、巴黎、爱丁堡,时空变换,他们焦灼、倾诉、挂念、幻想、安慰、伤害,总是在最需要彼此的时刻,一再错过。  二十年追逐的尽头,是甘美的琼浆,还是苦涩的酸汁?  如果早点懂得,幸福会不会更久一点?
David Nicholls trained as an actor before making the switch to writing. His TV credits include the third series of Cold Feet, Rescue Me, and I Saw You, as well as a much-praised modern version of Much Ado About Nothing and an adaptation of Tess of the D'Urbervilles, both for BBC TV. David has twice been nominated for BAFTA awards. David's bestselling first novel, Starter for Ten, was selected for the Richard and Judy Book Club in 2004, and David has written the screenplays for film versions of both Starter for Ten (released in 2006, starring James McAvoy) and The Understudy (not yet released). His third novel, One Day, stayed in the Sunday Times top ten bestseller list for ten weeks on publication.  戴维?尼科尔斯,英国著名编剧、畅销书作家。生于1966年,大学毕业后从事音乐剧编辑、演员,后专事写作。小说处女作Starter for Ten名列2004年“理查与茱蒂”俱乐部选书第一名,2006年改编为电影。第二部小说《一天》2009年甫一出版大获好评,受《卫报》、《泰晤士报》、《纽约时报》、《ELLE》等媒体大力推荐,仅英国销量就逾百万册,更斩获当年《卫报》“年度图书”大奖,荣膺2010年英国小说榜冠军。2011年,由其担任编剧的同名电影《一天》全球热映。
"Those of us susceptible to nostalgic reveries of youthful heartache and self-invention (which is to say, all of us) longed to get our hands on Nicholls’s new novel. . . . And if you do, you may want to take care where you lay this book down. You may not be the only one who wants in on the answers."--New York Times Book Review"Who doesn’t relish a love story with the right amount of heart-melting romance, disappointment, regret, and huge doses of disenchantment about growing up and growing old between quarreling meant-to-be lovers?"--Elle, Top 10 Summer Books for 2010“A great, funny, and heart-breaking read.”―The Early Show [CBS]"Funny, sweet and completely engrossing . . . The friendship at the heart of this novel is best expressed within the pitch-perfect dialogue/banter between the two."--Very Short List“A wonderful, wonderful book: wise, funny, perceptive, compassionate and often unbearably sad . . . the best British social novel since Jonathan Coe’s What a Carve Up!. . . . Nicholls’s witty prose has a transparency that brings Nick Hornby to mind: it melts as you read it so that you don’t notice all the hard work that it’s doing.”--The Times (London)“Just as Nicholls has made full use of his central concept, so he has drawn on all his comic and literary gifts to produce a novel that is not only roaringly funny but also memorable, moving and, in its own unassuming, unpretentious way, rather profound.”--The Guardian(London)
CHAPTER ONE'THE FUTURE'Friday 15TH July 1988Rankeillor Street, Edinburgh'I suppose the important thing is to make some sort of difference,' she said. 'You know, actually change something.''What, like "change the world", you mean?''Not the whole entire world. Just the little bit around you.'They lay in silence for a moment, bodies curled around each other in the single bed, then both began to laugh in low, pre-dawn voices. 'Can't believe I just said that,' she groaned. 'Sounds a bit corny, doesn't it?''A bit corny.''I'm trying to be inspiring! I'm trying to lift your grubby soul for the great adventure that lies ahead of you.' She turned to face him. 'Not that you need it. I expect you've got your future nicely mapped out, ta very much. Probably got a little flow-chart somewhere or something.''Hardly.''So what're you going to do then? What's the great plan?''Well, my parents are going to pick up my stuff, dump it at theirs, then I'll spend a couple of days in their flat in London, see some friends. Then France-''Very nice-''Then China maybe, see what that's all about, then maybe onto India, travel around there for a bit-''Traveling,' she sighed. 'So predictable.''What's wrong with travelling?''Avoiding reality more like.''I think reality is over-rated,' he said in the hope that this might come across as dark and charismatic.She sniffed. 'S'alright, I suppose, for those who can afford it. Why not just say "I'm going on holiday for two years"? It's the same thing.''Because travel broadens the mind,' he said, rising onto one elbow and kissing her.'Oh I think you're probably a bit too broad-minded as it is,' she said, turning her face away, for the moment at least. They settled again on the pillow. 'Anyway, I didn't mean what are you doing next month, I meant the future-future, when you're, I don't know...' She paused, as if conjuring up some fantastical idea, like a fifth dimension. '...Forty or something. What do you want to be when you're forty?''Forty?' He too seemed to be struggling with the concept. 'Don't know. Am I allowed to say "rich"?''Just so, so shallow.''Alright then, "famous".' He began to nuzzle at her neck. 'Bit morbid, this, isn't it?''It's not morbid, it's...exciting.'' 'Exciting!' ' He was imitating her voice now, her soft Yorkshire accent, trying to make her sound daft. She got this a lot, posh boys doing funny voices, as if there was something unusual and quaint about an accent, and not for the first time she felt a reassuring shiver of dislike for him. She shrugged herself away until her back was pressed against the cool of the wall.'Yes, exciting. We're meant to be excited, aren't we? All those possibilities. It's like the Vice-Chancellor said, "the doors of opportunity flung wide..."''"Yours are the names in tomorrow's newspapers..."''Not very likely.''So, what, are you excited then?''Me? God no, I'm crapping myself.''Me too. Christ...' He turned suddenly and reached for the cigarettes on the floor by the side of the bed, as if to steady his nerves. 'Forty years old. Forty. Fucking hell.'Smiling at his anxiety, she decided to make it worse. 'So what'll you be doing when you're forty?'He lit his cigarette thoughtfully. 'Well the thing is, Em-''"Em"? Who's "Em"?''People call you Em. I've heard them.''Yeah, friends call me Em.''So can I call you Em?''Go on then, Dex.''So I've given this whole "growing old" thing some thought and I've come to the decision that I'd like to stay exactly as I am right now.'Dexter Mayhew. She peered up at him through her fringe as he leant against the cheap buttoned vinyl headboard and even without her spectacles on it was clear why he might want to stay exactly this way. Eyes closed, the cigarette glued languidly to his lower lip, the dawn light warming the side of his face through the red filter of the curtains, he had the knack of looking perpetually posed for a photograph. Emma Morley thought 'handsome' a silly, nineteenth-century word, but there really was no other word for it, except perhaps 'beautiful'. He had one of those faces where you were aware of the bones beneath the skin, as if even his bare skull would be attractive. A fine nose, slightly shiny with grease, and dark skin beneath the eyes that looked almost bruised, a badge of honour from all the smoking and late nights spent deliberately losing at strip poker with girls from Bedales. There was something feline about him: eyebrows fine, mouth pouty in a self-conscious way, lips a shade too dark and full, but dry and chapped now, and rouged with Bulgarian red wine. Gratifyingly his hair was terrible, short at the back and sides, but with an awful little quiff at the front. Whatever gel he used had worn off, and now the quiff looked pert and fluffy, like a silly little hat.Still with his eyes closed, he exhaled smoke through his nose. Clearly he knew he was being looked at because he tucked one hand beneath his armpit, bunching up his pectorals and biceps. Where did the muscles come from? Certainly not sporting activity, unless you counted skinny- dipping and playing pool. Probably it was just the kind of good health that was passed down in the family, along with the stocks and shares and the good furniture. Handsome then, or beautiful even, with his paisley boxer shorts pulled down to his hip bones and somehow here in her single bed in her tiny rented room at the end of four years of college. 'Handsome'! Who do you think you are, Jane Eyre? Grow up. Be sensible. Don't get carried away.She plucked the cigarette from his mouth. 'I can imagine you at forty,' she said, a hint of malice in her voice. 'I can picture it right now.'He smiled without opening his eyes. 'Go on then.''Alright-' She shuffled up the bed, the duvet tucked beneath her armpits. 'You're in this sports car with the roof down in Kensington or Chelsea or one of those places and the amazing thing about this car is it's silent, 'cause all the cars'll be silent in, I don't know, what - 2006?'He scrunched his eyes to do the sum. '2004-''And this car is hovering six inches off the ground down the King's Road and you've got this little paunch tucked under the leather steering wheel like a little pillow and those backless gloves on, thinning hair and no chin. You're a big man in a small car with a tan like a basted turkey-''So shall we change the subject then?''And there's this woman next to you in sunglasses, your third, no, fourth wife, very beautiful, a model, no, an ex-model, twenty-three, you met her while she was draped on the bonnet of a car at a motor- show in Nice or something, and she's stunning and thick as shit-''Well that's nice. Any kids?''No kids, just three divorces, and it's a Friday in July and you're heading off to some house in the country and in the tiny boot of your hover car are tennis racquets and croquet mallets and a hamper full of fine wines and South African grapes and poor little quails and asparagus and the wind's in your widow's peak and you're feeling very, very pleased with yourself and wife number three, four, whatever, smiles at you with about two hundred shiny white teeth and you smile back and try not to think about the fact that you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to say to each other.'She came to an abrupt halt. You sound insane, she told herself. Do try not to sound insane. 'Course if it's any consolation we'll all be dead in a nuclear war long before then!' she said brightly, but still he was frowning at her.'Maybe I should go then. If I'm so shallow and corrupt-''No, don't go,' she said, a little too quickly. 'It's four in the morning.'He shuffled up the bed until his face was a few inches from hers. 'I don't know where you get this idea of me, you barely know me.''I know the type.''The type?''I've seen you, hanging round Modern Languages, braying at each other, throwing black-tie dinner parties-''I don't even own black-tie. And I certainly don't bray-''Yachting your way round the Med in the long hols, ra ra ra-''So if I'm so awful-' His hand was on her hip now.'-which you are.''-then why are you sleeping with me?' His hand was on the warm soft flesh of her thigh.'Actually I don't think I have slept with you, have I?''Well that depends.' He leant in and kissed her. 'Define your terms.' His hand was on the base of her spine, his leg slipping between hers.'By the way,' she mumbled, her mouth pressed against his.'What?' He felt her leg snake around his, pulling him closer.'You need to brush your teeth.''I don't mind if you don't.''S'really horrible,' she laughed. 'You taste of wine and fags.''Well that's alright then. So do you.'Her head snapped away, breaking off the kiss. 'Do I?''I don't mind. I like wine and fags.''Won't be a sec.' She flung the duvet back, clambering over him.'Where are you going now?' He placed his hand on her bare back.'Just the bog,' she said, retrieving her spectacles from the pile of books by the bed: large, black NHS frames, standard issue.'The "bog", the "bog"...sorry I'm not familiar...'She stood, one arm across her chest, careful to keep her back to him. 'Don't go away,' she said, padding out of the room, hooking two fingers into the elastic of her underpants to pull the material down at the top of her thighs. 'And no playing with yourself while I'm gone.'He exhaled through h...
"Those of us susceptible to nostalgic reveries of youthful heartache and self-invention (which is to say, all of us) longed to get our hands on Nicholls’s new novel. . . . And if you do, you may want to take care where you lay this book down. You may not be the only one who wants in on the answers."--New York Times Book Review"Who doesn’t relish a love story with the right amount of heart-melting romance, disappointment, regret, and huge doses of disenchantment about growing up and growing old between quarreling meant-to-be lovers?"--Elle, Top 10 Summer Books for 2010“A great, funny, and heart-breaking read.”―The Early Show [CBS]"Funny, sweet and completely engrossing . . . The friendship at the heart of this novel is best expressed within the pitch-perfect dialogue/banter between the two."--Very Short List“A wonderful, wonderful book: wise, funny, perceptive, compassionate and often unbearably sad . . . the best British social novel since Jonathan Coe’s What a Carve Up!. . . . Nicholls’s witty prose has a transparency that brings Nick Hornby to mind: it melts as you read it so that you don’t notice all the hard work that it’s doing.”--The Times (London)“Just as Nicholls has made full use of his central concept, so he has drawn on all his comic and literary gifts to produce a novel that is not only roaringly funny but also memorable, moving and, in its own unassuming, unpretentious way, rather profound.”--The Guardian(London)
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
七日畅销榜
新书热卖榜求《one day》by David Nicholls 英文原版电子书 常见格式即可,谢谢!!mr__百度知道
求《one day》by David Nicholls 英文原版电子书 常见格式即可,谢谢!!mr_
提问者采纳
已发送,请查收
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求《one day》by David Nicholls 英文原版电子书 txt格式,谢谢!!_百度知道
求《one day》by David Nicholls 英文原版电子书 txt格式,谢谢!!
《one day》by David Nicholls 英文原版电子书 txt格式!,谢谢!jetlin
提问者采纳
全文23章已发送,包括后序
其他类似问题
txt格式的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
请发至@qq,若您有.com,
多谢了能给我发一份吗 小说《一天》(One Day) 英文版TXT文件
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP