续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
14页¥0.80189页¥10.00192页免费22页¥0.8011页¥0.80 116页免费120页免费120页免费106页免费116页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢14页免费12页免费10页4下载券22页免费12页免费
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总|山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?选用所给单词或词语的适当形式填空:be good for like…best be be bad for taste be interested in_百度知道
选用所给单词或词语的适当形式填空:be good for like…best be be bad for taste be interested in
Mary__beef__.She says it's very delicious
2.Fruit and vegetables__our health,but fried food is no good
3.I don't like fish.It___terrible
4.--I like chocolate very much.
--- I think it__our teeth 5.Many boys__playing football on the playground二.用所给单词适形式填空We__(see) a film this evening. We must__(do) our homework now 2.--Where__(be) your mother?
---She__(read) in the room 3.___(not talk) in the reading room.Please___(keep )quiet 4.--Listen,someone__(sing) in the classroom Who is she?---This is Li Fang,my classmate.She__(sing) very well. 5.There__(be) a lot of milk in the bottle
提问者采纳
likes, bestis good fortastesis bad forare interested inare going to see, dois, is readingDon't talk, keepis singing, singsis
提问者评价
继续回答提问
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Mary likes beef best. She says it's very delicious
2.Fruit and vegetables are good for our health, but fried food is no good
3.I don't like fish.It tastes terrible
4.--I like chocolate very much.
--- I think it is bad for our teeth 5.Many boys likes playing football on the playground二.用所给单词适形式填空We will see a film this evening. We must do our homework now 2.--Where is your mother?
---She is reading in the room 3.Don't talk in the reading room.Please keep quiet 4.--Listen,someone is singing in the classroom Who is she?---This is Li Fang, my classmate. She sings very well. 5.There is a lot of milk in the bottle
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 delicious游戏 的文章

随机推荐